Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Go west young man

Well I think I finally have the Blog layout in an acceptable form. I screwed with a lot of the HTML, so I hope it looks okay on other systems? Changed everything from the colors to the width. For now, it will have to do.

Packing this morning for a trip to California. Don't think I will bring the camera this trip. Too many meetings and I'm traveling with a 3 person entourage. Next trip I'll be alone, so I'll bring the whole setup. I really like So. Ca., there is always something to click at. Over the course of time, I plan on uploading my favorite photos to the blog. However, I believe I may need to get a hosting site, because the amount of pictures I have will overload my Blogger account. I'm currently looking at Zenfolio. There are a lot of photo hosting sites, but I haven't found one that is easy to manage, yet still has a unique look. Zenfolio may be the trick? First I have to complete my self imposed project of compiling, sorting, and cataloging all my clicks on one Hard-drive. A project that has already taken about 100 hrs, and is about 25% complete. So much to do, so little time.

Okay, well I'm out of here. All you early readers will have to wait for my profound words of wisdom -LOL Until then, here are a few clicks from my last trip out west.

~G

1 comments:

Sadie said...

its a very lovely site and i'll tune in often to see more of your great pics! ;-)
have fun in so.cal.
:-D


*sarah*